The route is generally reliable through changing weathers though may experience a number of flows crossing the path. There is potential for horses in one field and on the bridleway, but likely infrequent.
We are each responsible for ourselves, but as part of my risk assessments, I’d just like to highlight these notes if I may:
- Please remember 2m spacing of households throughout the activity.
A face covering is jolly useful (but not mandatory) when gathering, though if not, a little extra distance would be appreciated. Once on the move, it’s of personal preference as may impede some during exertion.
- I lug around basic First Aid, hand sanitizer and face shielding. However, upon an incident, please, please do not crowd the injured party; support will be offered “hands-off” in the first instance but I will ask permission before close contact.
- It’s handy to familiarise yourself with any other official advice, such as NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Please ensure there are no medical reasons to avoid the activity; seeking medical opinion if necessary. Also, please advise me of anything which may support first aid incidents.
- In the event of track and trace, I may be required to pass on your name and email.
- Looking forward to seeing you soon!